Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relaxing in Kingwood

Quick post from Texas! Charlotte and I are having a lovely time relaxing at my parents house. We spent the majority of yesterday outside either in the front or backyard including playtime & meals. It was wonderful!! We are hoping for some more gorgeous weather today.



Staring at the sky


Char Char enjoying the swing Grandpa & Grandma got for her

Here is my happy girl laying on my newest sewing project....

a blankie for her : )


4 comments:

  1. She's such a pretty girl! Lauren, I think she really looks like you in that last picture! And I LOVE the blanket you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you are having a nice time! call me once you get home and settled. I love the pics, esp the last one and I am so impressed with the blanket! I will have to hear about how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures of Charlotte! good to hear you are in Texas for a bit to see your folks! and the blanket looks so fun, so glad you are sewing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know about that blanket too!

    ReplyDelete