Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 Months Old

How on earth has another month passed by already? I feel like I just wrote her 9 month update. Here is our little 10 month old baby....only 2 months away from her first birthday!

This month has been very busy for Char Char or should I say mommy since I am the one chasing her : ) She is a super speedy crawler these days & is pulling up on anything she can! She is obsessed with Bennett and Bella right now is constantly crawling to & into their cages.... I know, we need a picture of that : ) One new thing is an incredible fear of any dog other than ours. Honestly, she will lay on the floor giggling getting licked by two 70lb+ pit bulls but the second we see the 5 lb maltese across the street, she absolutely loses it! She jolts & screams louder than we have ever heard. Very sad but a tad funny when you think about it : )

She has become a little clumsy & had a few minor falls, forehead smacking on the coffee table etc. Over all, she is doing well with her moving around & is very proud when she is standing in the bathtub or in her crib when it is nap time. We are LOVING seeing her explore her surroundings.

She is still most interested in her mailbox & plays pass the letter from her mouth to her Daddy's mouth. He is sick now & thinks he may have contracted an illness from one of the pieces of mail : ) He continues letting it be placed in his mouth...her cuteness is irresistable!

She still eats like a horse. Turkey Meatloaf was new on her menu this week & she really enjoyed it! She scarfs down quite a large bowl of an oatmeal/other grains & fruit for breakfast followed by yogurt & some veggies for lunch. Dinner varies night to night & just this week she has started eating some of what we are eating. So far, I have cooked the majority of her food which has been really fun. Now if we could all eat as healthy as she does we would be lookin' good!

She says Mama & Dada alot....she says mama mostly when she is hungry or crying...very sweet. We think she is trying to say "dog" & "ruff" but maybe we are making it up ; )

She is constantly pointing at things including the planes (oh the many planes) that fly over our house.

Her hair is growing....still the same style as her Grandpa : ) Still no teeth in sight!

We took a trip to the swimming pool last week, first time this warm season. She loved it! She was "jumping" from a sitting position into my arms. Here is a picture of my little chicky in her suit...well it is just her cute little face. If you look closely, you can see her new little freckle on her forehead.


She is still a great sleeper putting in 12-13 hours at night + two 2 hour naps during the day. It seems like she is not awake long enough & it never fails that when we get in bed at night one of us ALWAYS says "I miss her," "let's go get her." We never actually do but we really feel like that : ) When it is time for bed I always sing to her and try to cuddle with her while she tries to throw herself out of my arms into her crib. So I set her down, she laughs and stands up to bang on the side of the crib, I walk out & listen to her play for a couple minutes then she is out like a light! She is always well rested & happy as can be! Here she is after waking from her nap...


One last little snippet of Charlotte Grace.....enjoying the swing at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Houston! I think we could have left her there for 8 hours a day & she would have never complained! Now if we only had something other than a palm tree in our yard we could have this much fun everyday!


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I love the video! she is so cute and has such a sweet little laugh! I also love that she makes the funny noises with her hand and mouth because Levi does that alot and it is just too cute and funny! can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete