Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!

My baby brother Scott turned 24 years old yesterday. We were sad to not be with him to celebrate but we did get to spend last weekend together : ) I had to post about him so you all could see how special he is.

I love this guy! He is one of the best two brothers ever! Really, he has always been so kind & thoughtful. He makes me laugh SUPER hard atleast a few times a week. He is a man who loves the Lord & encourages others to as well. He is an incredible brother to me, brother in law to Rob & uncle to Charlotte. He graduated from Texas A&M & now lives in Houston working for HP.


a little trip through time in the life of Scotto.........








He is a close friend now that we are all grown up. I miss him terribly living so far away from each other! I hope that little Charlotte can have a brother or two to experince the sweetness of a brother/sister relationship. Love you Scotter! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment