![]() |
| April 8th- The girls on Resurrection Sunday |
![]() |
| April 9th- My favorite 3 people enjoying watching the morning rain from the back porch. |
![]() |
| April 10th- We arrived safe and sound in Kingwood & made this lady one happy Grandma! |
![]() |
| April 11th- On a morning hike around East End Park taking advantage of the beautiful weather. |
![]() |
| April 12th- Char & her Paw Paw got to feed a giraffe at the Houston Zoo. |
![]() |
| April 13th- Uncle Scott came for a sleepover! |
![]() |
| April 14th- Uncle Scott & Elo practicing their crawling. |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
That looks like such a fun trip. I kind of miss Kingwood. It would be fun if my parents still lived there too. I'm also so jealous about the giraffes at the Houston zoo... I HAVE GOT to take Lily there.
ReplyDelete