Happy fall or early merry Christmas from the Valentine Nest! We nixed Christmas cards a long time ago & this year we decided to skip out on sending our traditional Valentine cards due to the nature of our life two weeks before the twins were born. Little did we know that Spring 2013 would be much calmer than we anticipate Spring 2014 being with two little guys on the move! The true test will be to see if I get any sent out this coming Valentine's Day ; ) I still have this urge to get a nice picture of my kids around the holidays & will hopefully get one of all six of us sometime in the near future as well. Do I even need a reason to take some pictures of our little brood? I think not. Crazy windy weather, a true chilly fall day & an overgrown field around the corner from the house were the contributing factors that got me on the move last week getting all kids dressed & the stroller packed for a little trip.
I actually wanted to drive but Robby said I should walk instead. I'm pretty sure neither of us took into account the ridiculous wind that would push against my double stroller the ENTIRE way there as I carried Owen in the Ergo & chased scootering Charlotte down the sidewalk. I was quite sore the next day which shows how fabulously in shape this mama is ; ) The extreme workout was worth it though because we had a really good time playing in the field & actually got some great pictures!
![]() |
| Anson, Eloise, Charlotte & Owen |
The girls had a blast chasing, picking flowers, falling down & laughing as their hair blew all in their faces. They look so old to me in these picture. Well, old compared to earlier this year ; )
The boys were making me laugh so hard. Anson was in the basket alone & was super interested in a piece of grass he was holding. I sat Owen down in there with him & he immediately started crying. Anson was looking up at me like "what is the matter with that kid?"
Owen was so sad he just buried his head in Anson's shoulder....so cute.
So, poor little Owee who we thought didn't like getting his picture taken on Halloween because of a 104 degree fever proved us wrong. He just doesn't like getting his picture taken outside in the grass...period.
Owen found his favorite finger & was calm enough to have his picture taken : )
Anson was quite the little model...
Owen was happiest when being held by mama or mini mama....
Oh I love these four & how they love each other....













so so cute! maybe while your in TX in December you can get some more family pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, send me some of these so I can print and put up around my house!
ReplyDelete