When we weren't out & about, we were relaxing at home playing with little Miss Charlotte. Charlotte loves her Uncle Kyle. After carrying his card all over the place for the days prior to his arrival, she took about 5 minutes to warm up to him then they were best buddies : ) Kyle is a wonderful uncle! I loved seeing him interact with Charlotte. He was amused with how she ate more than him at breakfast everyday....she is a hungry little girl! I lost count of how many times he read "Pat the Bunny" to Charlotte. She really REALLY likes that book right now! Kyle & Charlotte played with all kinds of toys. He even put together her new school bus that was delivered yesterday...pictures to come.
Here they are having fun, look at her smile!
Charlotte is wearing her Texas Tech onesie that Kyle bought her : )
Here they are reading, unfortuntely I caught a different book
instead of "Pat the Bunny"

On top of catching up, Kyle was SO very helpful with cooking, cleaning, diaper changing, dog walking & pretty much anything you can imagine. We absolutely loved having you here Kyle & hope you come back soon, we miss you already!
Aren't little brothers the best!?!? It's so fun to watch them as uncles. And I have to admit I love hearing that Charlotte loves "Pat the Bunny". Who got her that wonderful book? ;)
ReplyDeletegreat pics :)
ReplyDeleteI too love how much my little brother loves his nephew and neice. it is precious.
and levi loved pat the bunny so much that it is now in tattered taped together pages missing shreds :( but it was the cutest little book to read to him. i will have to get a new one for the next baby.
Settlers is a game night favorite with our church couples group! We play it often!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good visit! Talk to you soon!