- #1- Weekend getaway to Granbury, TX
- #2- Played hours upon hours of Mario Bros on Super Nintendo, Dinner at Luna de Noche
- #3- Lunch at Oceanaire Seafood Room & Christmas shopping at Galleria
- #4- Steak dinner at home with my family
- #5- Weekend getaway to Savannah, GA
So, all the excitement began for anniversary #6 on Friday evening. We ate dinner at Robby's parents house & I took Charlotte into the bedroom. She looked at me funny, stood up & then threw up ALL over herself, the bed & me. POOR baby.....it was awful to see, and experience : (
We ended up putting her pack n play in our bedroom for the night and were up at a once an hour minimum. We began wishing each other "Happy Anniversary" after midnight & saw each other about 8 times before the sun came up including each of us being covered in throw up more than once...this was a bit humorous.
My favorite moment was around 5am when we were all exhausted. I rolled over in bed to see Charlotte all snuggled up with Rob, sucking her thumb with her other arm stretched over her head. I said "Happy Anniversary" again but this time it made my eyes fill up with tears. It was like I was experiencing the real life anniversary, the not so fun times that we committed to stand by each other. Sadly enough, I ended up being sick for the entire day but spent it with with Robby & Charlotte & my mom's side of the family at my Grandma's house. I had many people caring for me so I sent Robby out on our anniversary date we had planned. He went to dinner & the Dallas Symphony with his parents & a few others. I laid around drinking 7up & went to bed by 8:45.
With a day where I was forced to relax, I spent a lot of time thinking about our wedding day & our years together as husband and wife. I married a man who loves God, loves his family & has stayed true to the covenant he made with me on December 18, 2004. Here are some pictures from that sweet day:




I love being called his wife. I love the exciting times & what comes from the difficult times. I love being a parent with him. I love serving each other. I love working through the issues that come our way. Mostly, I love the life the Lord has blessed us with & look forward to each year we have ahead.

such a sweet post. Happy anniversay to yall :) can you believe it has been 6 yrs, wow time flies by so fast. so sorry you and baby girl got sick. throwing up is by far the worst illness with children- hope yall are all better soon. love yall! :)
ReplyDeletegreat post. I love all the wedding pics...I remember it like it was yesterday, not 6 years ago!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo sorry to hear that you got so sick! yeesh! that stinks for all 3 of you! hope you are 100% now and will be able to enjoy your trip! love you!