Oh how we are enjoying the warm weather! I cannot imagine living in a place where I was cold in February ; ) Central Florida has been absolutely lovely this past week and we have been taking advantage of being outside.
We enjoyed popsicles as a family after her nap the other afternoon. She took FOREVER to eat it, savoring every bite, just like I do with Reese's. She was sticky from head to toe and got a bath afterward but I think this cutie pie loved her raspberry popsicle!
Quite the goofy pair pictured below. Bennett is sillier than Charlotte sometimes & the combination of the two is always good for a laugh. I will say that he tolerates Charlotte & her antics pretty well but when he is done, he is out of sight!
Sunday morning, we decided to head over to downtown Celebration before church and spend some time as a family. I thought we would take a leisurely walk around part of the lake then turn back. What actually happened was Charlotte ran the entire way! I think we may have a future track star on our hands ; ) I was more tired than she was when we got back in the truck! We saw lots of ducks & squirrels but missed the gator this visit. She waved at all the doggies that walked past us but shook her head "no" when an older man or woman said "well aren't you just the cutest thing!" We are working on being cordial in public.

My favorite part was just after the above picture was taken. She stopped and reached her hand up to mine and wanted us to all walk together holding hands. This is rare...I have to fight to hold her hand to walk across a busy street! Sweet time though with the three of us. I couldn't help but remember doing my maternity pictures & Charlotte's newborn pictures around the lake. Overwhelmed once again as I watched Char and Robby enjoy those same surroundings while feeling Eloise wiggling around in my belly. The Lord is oh so gracious to us. For those of you who are not experiencing as much sunshine as we are, please, get on a plane (if you can) and come visit!

I Love the pic above of Charlotte and her daddy, it's really sweet.
ReplyDeleteWishing we were there! We got 11 inches of snow today and it's still coming down! Ugh...
ReplyDelete