New things Elo is up to:- "talking" to us, she also does this crazy loud squawk sound when she is really excited
- giggling like crazy when you tickle her under her chin
- grasping toys
- chewing on her hands all the time....gotta keep them clean!
- has rolled tummy to back a few times
- FINALLY enjoys tummy time
- scoots herself all over the pack & play on her back
- loves being read to
- just recently noticed the dogs & watches them closely
- likes to be in a sitting or standing position when on your lap
She is eating around 7:00, 9:45, 12:30, 3:45, 6:00 & right before bed around 7:30. Some days the 3:45 feeding is closer to 4:30 which pushes the next feeding back to falling at an earlier bedtime. When that happens, she usually wakes up early the next morning. So, I would rather just feed her closer to 7:30 & have her sleep till 7am. She is really consistent though & sleeps all night every night minus the occasional night before mommy works when both girls are out of sorts. This week I didn't go to bed until 1:30 one night because they were trading off with getting extra snuggle time with me ; ) I of course love to snuggle these girls but working a 12 hour shift after sleeping for 3.5 hours? Yikes!
She naps from about 8:15-9:45, 11-12:15, 1:15-3:45 & a cat nap in the swing from 5-6. She stays awake the last 2 hours before bed & if she is really sleepy, I just feed her & put her to bed early. She is amazing at falling asleep on her own! She still prefers to be swaddled with her arms out & has no complaint sleeping on her back (unlike another baby we had who would only sleep on her tummy). I put her down wide awake & she either falls asleep with no crying or no more than 5 minutes. Easy peasy....that's all I gotta say!
This girl's tongue is crazy! It is always poking out of her mouth whether she is smiling, staring or even sleeping. She has more hair than Charlotte had at 1 year old! I call her fuzzy wuzzy bear.
I also call her chubba wubba because of her round belly & roly poly arms & thighs. I kiss on those rolls all day long. Here she is relaxing on the couch while her Daddy was sweettalking her.

CURRENT STATS
Weight- 13 pounds 8 ounces
The drool is a coming with this girlie! After 30 minutes in the sling facing out this morning, the entire front was wet, along with her onesie. Thankfully she does not spit up very often...I can tolerate drool ; )
Oh, I love her, I love her, I love her! We will end on one last picture of Eloise Hope....
she is just so pretty! i love all the pics :) especially the one with her sweet little tongue! can NOT wait to meet her...but I guess I will.
ReplyDelete