Last week, on a very warm day, Charlotte followed me outside when I was taking Bennett out. I looked away for about 2 seconds & saw this when I turned around......
My initial reaction (in my mind) was "Char! What are you doing?" then I thought, "who cares?" I grabbed my camera & enjoyed watching my little one enjoy something. It was something so simple yet so delightful! One of the best parts was hearing her say "the sprinkles get me all wet mommy!" over & over. There was a lot of jumping, splashing and running and more smiles & squeals than you can imagine! That Charlotte, she knows how to have a good time!![]() |
| You have got to love that her shoes are on the wrong feet! |
![]() |
| Farmer Charlotte |
![]() |
| and down again...SPLASH! |
I love when her hair is wet + the humidity is high. It means LOTS of curls on her sweet little head! And seriously, where did she get those lashes? Definitely not from mommy!
Once the "sprinkles" were off, we headed inside to strip off the sopping wet clothes. I just loved watching her shadow in the puddles. Not sure when she got all long-legged on me : )
Spending time with a 2 year old is a great reminder to enjoy simple things that are frequently overlooked. Maybe next time I will join her ; )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
LOVE IT! So cute :)
ReplyDelete