Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jenny & Isaac

It has been a busy couple weeks in the Valentine family as a whole & I just realized that I never posted the belly bump pictures I took of Jenny. And since the belly is no longer there, I am including the newborn pictures of Isaac as well.  Love them both....

The Mommy at 38 weeks.....
   

I love her smile in the picture as she looks down at the word "boy."
Such delight to welcome the first boy on both sides of the family!




The Baby at 6 days old.....
Isaac is on the quilt that Grandma Joyce made for him. He pooped all over it & then we left it (on accident) near the field. We realized about 20 minutes later & rushed back over to find it in the street!!


I LOVE his wrinkles!



It was wonderful to take pictures of these two. Next on the list; pictures of big sis Karis & her baby bro.  Definitely a feat for another day ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment