What a busy 5 days it has been since we added four little feet to our family! The short answer to "How are the boys?" They are great! We are expecting to be in the NICU for at least another week before even discussing the possibility of discharge but they are gaining weight, learning how to eat & bringing smiles to their mommy & daddy every chance they get. More details later...
One of these days I plan to catch up on some blogging but for now, I would like to share something with you. Liz is a friend of mine that works in our Women's Intensive Care Unit. She happens to be a talented photographer & blessed us with documenting the birth of our sweet boys in photos.
This is a link to view a slideshow of photos set to music that she put together for us. It has brought tears to my eyes nearly every time I have watched it! Enjoy!
Meeting Owen & Anson
No words for how much I love this ... We just can't wait to watch your family grow and grow and grow, and can't wait to see what God has in store for these gorgeous boys. We love y'all so much!!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note ... "Baby Mine" is the lullaby I always sang to Jack, and that version of "Over the Rainbow" is my bestest favorite, and we've played it at every significant part of our marriage (starting with our wedding!) ... so, I'm weeping with joy and sentiment right now.
We're keeping you close in prayer, let us know if you need anything xo