Friday, April 25, 2014

Park with the cousins!


I really think the Fab Four have turned a corner....or maybe it's them & me who have done so.  We are feeling better than ever about getting out & about with four kids.  Rob & I have each taken the bunch (alone) to Target & the wholesale club in one trip totaling a few hours away during the lunchtime hours & all have survived without much screaming! Shopping isn't quite as fun though as our recent trips to the park down the street.  O&A are finally to the point where they are happy boys if I get them out of their stroller & let them crawl all over. My four is happy together but have even more fun when their favorite cousins join them!

The Valentine cousins at the park.....






Livi woke up for a minute to see what all the ruckus was about.






Super Grammy came too & taught the yittle guys how to play the drums!



I love Owen's smile while hitching a ride on sissy. I also love his fish face : )






















These cousins are special to each other & will be missed dearly when we move away. I'm sure we have years to come of crazy loud family gatherings that will be greatly enjoyed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment