It just kills me to post first day of school pictures before writing about the past year but at the pace I am moving in the blogosphere, I'm going for it! What a wild & fun end of the school year & summer which was split right down the middle with our move to the new casa. I could not WAIT to get into our normal school routine so we kicked off the year a few weeks before our first day with our Classical Conversations community. Here are the Valentine kiddos all ready for the excitement!
We had to get one with their teacher...the principal was behind the camera ; ) Sweet Arlo with a backpack that is as big as him. He didn't know what was coming his way. He basically hates being away from me. It's going to be a rough year if he can't get used to playing with all his new best buds!
All three bubsters will be in a class together with the rest of the younger siblings. I win the award for the most children in childcare ; ) It's hard to imagine that next fall Owen & Anson will be four & headed to their own class!
Kindergarten for Eloise, 2nd Grade for Charlotte & they were delighted to be promoted. That front tooth could not have fallen out at a more perfect time. We are thankfully anticipating what the Lord will do in our hearts & minds in the coming months. Here's to the new school year!





No comments:
Post a Comment