Here we are at the doctor visit.....Charlotte kept pulling the stethoscope off then placing it back on her chest over her heart. Maybe she will be a nurse someday like her mommy : )
MY GROWING GIRL
Weight- 21 lbs 5oz -5oth percentile
Height- 29.5 inches- 50th percentile
Head-75th percentile
A glimpse of my little one year olds doings throughout the day:
- Taking about 7-10 steps in a row
- Blabbing alot, it frequently sounds like she says "huh?" or "eh?" looking at you with a questioning face : )
- Eats like a HORSE! She still eats pretty much everything we place in front of her
- She is very ticklish under her chin and has the cutest giggle
- Waves at every person leaving out of Orlando International Airport from our yard & sometimes even waves at the ceiling while inside if she hears a plane
- Does sign language for "all done" at the end of meals & bath time
- Today while we were out, we saw a statue of a dog and she started doing the sign for "Dog" without any prompting
- You can ask "Charlotte, where is your head?" & she touches her head
- Loves dancing, bouncing up & down with a little head banging
- Rarely cries, she is so easy going!
- Very observant of everyone & everything & is a little timid when in a new situation
- Puts toys inside of other toys
- Puts all of her toys back in a bin when we sing the "clean up" song
- Loves the ABC song
- Her favorite book right now is "Pat the Bunny," Her favorite page is a toss up between playing peek a boo with Paul or putting her finger in mummy's ring : )
- This girlie LOVES her puppies! When I was putting Bella up last night I found a toy that Charlotte was trying to share with Bella in the cage. She is getting good at passing their bone back to them when she picks it up. She likes to lean against Bella (the more calm dog) & Charlotte is the only person in the house that Bennett will let touch his paws : )
- She sleeps 12 hours at night with 2 naps during the day
- She eats 3 meals & a snack each day
Here is my sleeping beauty today finishing up her morning nap
This will be the last time to say it....I can't believe she is one, and I can't believe how much I love her!
I LOVE the sleeping pic :) she is just such a sweetie! wish I could see her (and you) more often!
ReplyDelete