Our week was full of relaxing and playing minus a few chores here and there. We were so sad that Steve, Jenny & Karis were only with us for a day before heading to Phoenix for a conference but we did have a good time with the whole family while we could.
We celebrated Robby's upcoming birthday with our annual dinner out to Seito. Here are the proud grandparents outside with the girlies.
Sunday morning, we ate breakfast in Celebration then relaxed by the water before heading to church. There were some ducks, much to Charlotte's delight & a little girl that drew a portrait of Charlotte. She was about 6 years old and made us laugh so hard as she worked diligently to capture Charlotte at 20 months old.
We got Bob in the kitchen as soon as possible ; ) He loves it in there and it shows. He has been into making homemade pizza dough lately and spoiled us rotten with couple delicious pizzas. He also cooked a Jambalaya dish that was tasty.
They treated me & Charlotte to a day at Sea World. Neither of us had been and we so enjoyed it! Charlotte was so content to walk or ride in the stroller, I think she might like to people watch (like me.) She was super happy when it came time for our afternoon treat, Dippin' Dots cookies & cream. Here are some pictures of our visit:
Checking out the rays

Taking a break from the stroller to walk with Grammy
This was Charlotte's favorite show. She was SO excited when a dolphin would jump out of the water. I think we could have watched all day long! She now does a dolphin sound when prompted.
Although she loved all the animals, watching the roller coaster was her favorite activity by far. I think we may have a thrill seeker on our hands! We stood underneath the first drop of a roller coaster Manta where you are strapped into basically a flying position. The people went right over our heads & were screaming. She loved it & every time they passed she would say "mah-mah" & do the sign for "more." Look at her face watching it! When you ask her what the people on the roller coaster say, she says "ahhhhhhhh!" I cannot WAIT to ride a roller coaster with her when she is big enough!
Me and my little sweetie pie smushing the soon to be sweetie pie #2
My pass to Sea World will get us in for the rest of the year so we are looking forward to many more visits! We ended our last afternoon together with Charlotte's first swim of 2011. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, she sported her lovely green and white suit that shows all her curves ; ) Oh I could just eat her up!
The water was pretty chilly but she got used to it quickly and could not refrain from jumping off the side into my arms....sometimes without notice. You can tell I may have been surprised with the splash in the picture below : ) I wish it showed Charlotte's face. When I would count to 3, her smile would get bigger and bigger along with her eyes before throwing herself into the water. I foresee lots of swimming in the next couple months, one, because Charlotte loves it & two, because I feel as light as a feather..always a plus for rapid weight gain in pregnancy : )


No comments:
Post a Comment