While we were in Dallas on the frontside of the trip, we took a morning and headed over to the Dallas Arboretum which is just down the street from G. Gran's house. I have not been there since I was really young & probably didn't appreciate how beautiful the gardens are. This time around I was wishing I had a blanket, book and a babysitter so I could lay out in the grass, relax & enjoy the lovely surroundings : )
We walked in & Charlotte was delighted to see millions of "punkins" all around. My Aunt Sharon was taking pictures of her as we were right inside the gate at the very first pile of pumpkins. Charlotte ran up & grabbed one & yelled "punkin! punkin!" Then Aunt Sharon snapped this picture......
My very good friend Brooke, the oh so talented photographer met us to snap some pictures as we enjoyed our morning. She brought two of her beautiful kiddos, Corbin & Kenzie who loved playing chase with Charlotte. We wish we lived down the street from each other so our kids could do this everyday!
I love these kids! I had the amazing opportunity to be there when each of them were born... so special! Corbin is almost 5, Kenzie is 3 & since then, they have welcomed Camden into the family who is nearing 2 early next year and as you can see in the picture below, baby #4 is on the way! The upcoming addition is Karlee & is expected to arrive right around Valentine's Day. Robby & I were friends with Brooke & Brad when we all went to college together at Texas Tech. We lived near each other in Dallas for a few years before we moved to Florida. Last time we saw each other our bellies were reversed. She came to visit less than 2 weeks away from Eloise's birthday. All that to say, Brooke is a very special friend to me & happens to be a fabulous photographer. Check out her website for Itsy Bitsy Poses Photography.
Onto the moments captured with the click of a button......
![]() |
| This was my absolute favorite fall outfit when Charlotte was a baby so I had to get a picture of little sissy in it too : ) |











Those are gorgeous pictures! You and your girls are all so beautiful! I loved the Halloween pictures from your last post too. Glad you had a fun visit to the Lone Star state!
ReplyDelete