Saturday, December 29, 2012

Celebration Snow!

We decided to get out one evening while Uncle Scott was here to see the "snow" in Celebration.  After seeing real snow in Colorado a couple years ago, it is hard to truly enjoy the "snow" (which seems to be just bubbles) in Florida but the girls had a blast which means we did too.


My wiggly Elo who would rather run free instead of being captured & forced to pose for a picture ; ) 


These two were pretty much inseparable the entire visit but especially in Celebration that evening due to the chilly factor when Char was not held close to her Uncle. 

That is one big smile on her face!
Scott & Char weren't the only ones who were snuggling up close. I caught these two giving each other some kisses while they were waiting for the snow...melts my heart!

The snow started & the girls decided to chase around & try to catch it.  I didn't really get any great pictures of the actual snow...oh well, it wasn't real anyway ; )


I love having brothers & I am SO excited that the girls are going to have brothers too.  I love telling people he is my little brother...no one really believes me.  He does happen to be a good foot taller than me.

Fun times in Celebration, a place that I will always hold close to my heart as we have walked around the lake time & time again, me pregnant three different times, seeing our friends Brett & Christine get engaged, having belly & newborn pictures taken & taking them of others,  having long talks sitting out in the rocking chairs along the water while on a date, SO many memories & SO glad to continue to add more!

No comments:

Post a Comment