
Charlotte with one of her many leaves in the most adorable new outfit made for her by Grandma Susan. Then the picture below.....me and my chickadee on the front porch. I love her smile....and her thighs ; )

With our one story house, Charlotte has not encountered any stairs thus far. She was a professional stair climber within about 5 minutes and wanted to go up & down & up & down! I fell down these hard wooden stairs as a child so it made me a little nervous but she did great with supervision!

One sweet part of our visit was enjoying time with a couple of best buddies from college. Jocelyn, Cheryl & I lived in the dorms together freshman year at Texas Tech then Cheryl & I went on to be roommates until we each married. The three of us went to nursing school together, were in each others weddings and are now in the beginnings of motherhood. The Lord is good to provide such special women to walk through life with. Jocelyn & her son Levi came down from north Texas while Cheryl & brand new baby Noah live only a few streets away from my mom & dad. We loved catching up with each other & letting our big babies check out the little baby : ) There will be another post soon featuring Levi & Charlotte.
Here we are with the kiddos....

Charlotte had a blast playing outside on my parents street. With the giant trees in the Livable Forest, we had lots of shade....and lots of mosquitos. As I have mentioned before, Charlotte loves playing in water. We were not planning on playing in the sprinkler but she couldn't resist & I couldn't say no : )

My brother Kyle gave Charlotte this Texas Tech onesie before she was even born....it looked so huge and I couldn't even imagine her fitting into it : ) She fills it out quite nicely at 23 pounds...



love all the pics! can't wait to see the next post! miss you already and talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete