Friday, September 24, 2010

Levi & Charlotte

As I mentioned before, we enjoyed having my good friend Jocelyn & her son Levi come to visit us while we were in Kingwood. Levi was born 10 days after Charlotte & it has been so fun to have them close together in age even though we live far apart. Each visit is more & more exciting as they begin to interact with each other. Jocelyn is such a good mommy with a very busy boy on her hands! Our husbands get along amazingly well as they have much in common such as beer brewing, guns, woodworking & loving the Lord, their wives & their children. We definitely wish we lived in the same city but love visiting one another.

Here is the adorable pair through the past year:

Litte Red Raiders at 3 months old

6 months old in downtown Celebration, Fl

almost 1 at Charlotte's birthday party in Dallas

14 months old in Kingwood

happy mommies, happy babies

and just for kicks....a picture of us at one of my bridal showers back in the college days

We love you Boyer family! Can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

  1. they are adorable! so fun that they are the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the progression of pictures of the two of them...such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo soo nice to see you guys and wish it were more often! I love all the pics and that one from 6 years ago is so cute...man I was skinny :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete