Sunday, September 26, 2010

Now I know my ABC's....

Well she doesn't know them yet but now we have fun a way to learn them! I will let you all know upfront that I first saw the idea on a friends blog & I knew right away that I wanted to make a set for Charlotte. Unfortunately, I did not properly calculate how much money or time they would take...anything for my little Charlotte though! I am thankful that I had my mom to tag team the project with. The list of items used: a Moda Layer Cake (10x10 stack of adorable fabric), quilt batting for the middle & corduroy for the back, a chalk pencil to trace the pattern & of course, a sewing machine. I am super happy with the finished project & hope that these provide hours of fun & learning for Charlotte & any brothers or sisters she may have someday :)


Completed set with an extra "T" so we can spell "Charlotte"


Numbers 0-9 with an extra 1 so we can count to 20


Side view
and the goose checking out number 5


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lauren! I am so impressed. Those are adorable! What a wonderful mommy you are!
    And I, of course, love all the pics of Charlotte and Levi in your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh they turned out so cute! i don't think i have the drive or patience, but I LOVE yours!!!

    ReplyDelete