After getting all those great pictures of Elo's many faces for her 8 Month Post, I told Rob that I would love to get some of Charlotte. I highly doubted we could get more than one with her inability to look at the camera when asked about 99 % of the time.
Leave it up to Rob to surprise me! I got home from work one evening, he handed me the camera & told me to check out the faces he captured to see if they would work for the funny face collage I had in mind.
Oh my, I almost tinkled in my pants I was laughing SO hard!
Please, enjoy Charlotte Grace's Many Faces.....
The next two....hahahaha
Oh Charlee noodles....you are hilarious! Thanks for keeping us entertained day in & day out. I don't think we will go long without laughing as long as you & Eloise are living under our roof : )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
LOVE THEM! I'm gonna have to try to get some of Levi & Joel. She is so cute and funny!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. That girl is so cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete