Friday, September 17, 2010

Grammy & Pops

I am definitely a little bit late on writing this post but, I could not pass up the opportunity to share this lovely picture! Jeannine & Bob, aka Grammy & Pops, Mom & Dad to Robby, spent a week in Orlando earlier this month. They of course came to meet baby Karis but enjoyed seeing the rest of us as well. We ate dinner with them every night, did a little shopping, a little running through fountains & lots of chatting. I love watching any grandparents with their grandchildren but it is even more special when your child is the grandchild : )

Bob is so sweet on them it's ridiculous! We say that it was a good thing that he had boys or he would have been in big trouble!

Thanks for coming to visit & please know you are welcome any time!

1 comment: