When we arrived home from visiting Kingwood, we had a surprise waiting for us. Robby built Charlotte her very own bookshelf! He is so talented out in the woodshop : ) Our house is full of books....mostly Robby's but Charlotte's collection is building as well. Char & I usually try to read for 15 minutes a day. She went through a phase where we wouldn't make it past page 1 before she wanted to get a different book. Thankfully, we are back to a longer attention span that usually lasts through an entire book in one sitting.
Some of her favorites right now are:
Pat the Bunny
Goodnight Moon
Itsy Bitsy Spider
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
How Do I Love You?
Dictionary & Thesaurus (hand held size off of Daddy's shelf)
We love the new bookshelf! I had my eye on one from Pottery Barn Kids but Robby's handcrafted one beats it by an immeasurable amount : )



Thanks Rob! You are always so thoughtful & take such good care of your girls. We love you!
I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletevery cute...way to go Rob!
ReplyDelete