Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Char & Elo, dare to compare


I thought it would be fun to post a picture of the girls at nearly the same age, on the same day (Mother's Day), in the same dress, with the same mommy.  The first is Char & second is Elo if you couldn't tell ; ) I feel like the only similarity are their chubby arms & legs....what do you think?






3 comments:

  1. Yea they look so different to me! I do agree with the chubby arms/legs comment though ;) (maybe one day I'll have a chubby Valentine baby...I can only hope! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely look very different...although there is something similar there too! I can't put my finger on it, but they definitely look like sisters, even though they're both individuals for sure. One thing they do have in common: they both have a beautiful momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with kate :) and I think maybe their ears and noses are pretty similar? certainly have their own looks and it will be fun to see how they end up as the grow into young ladies

    ReplyDelete