![]() |
| *May 6th- Mint Juleps for the mommy & daddy in this house. I missed out on the Kentucky Derby Party while I was at so Rob hooked me up with our own little party....minus the horses...a day later : ) |
![]() |
| May 7th- Charlotte taking care of Libby while she spent the day on the couch with a bad cough & sore throat. |
![]() |
| *May 8th- Eloise started getting sick & was only content in the Ergo WITH her new baby she has been carrying around. This picture makes me laugh...hard. |
![]() |
| *May 9th- We are enjoying the newest addition to the backyard or should I say we are enjoying what the newest addition brings to our backyard : ) |
![]() |
| May 10th- Remnants of the two naps I took...the sickness has over taken the Valentine Nest! |
![]() |
| May 11th- Charlotte is feeling better and insisted on wearing her new "beutes" (as she says) to take the dogs out. |
![]() |
| May 12th- My Mother's Day gift, watching beautiful plants & flowers be planted for me : ) |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment