I just checked my Pinterest & I have 1071 pins over 22 different boards. I decided to start working on checking somethings off my list at a more rapid rate...with ALL the free time I have with a 2 year old & an almost 1 year old. I started with a simple watercolor paint party in the bathtub. Fun activity for the little ones & it gave me an opportunity to play around with my new flash.
Charlotte was DELIGHTED to find out she would get to spend some time painting as it is a favorite activity of hers. Eloise, she was just happy to have something new to chew on ; ) I gave them a little bowl of water & let them go to town.
They were having a blast until Charlotte turned on the faucet when I turned my back for a second. It made it SUPER slippery in there & baby sister started pretending like she was on a slip & slide. Elo didn't mind that she fell about 8 times in a row & that I could hardly stop laughing long enough to scoop her up & dry the water! While I was laughing, Charlotte was getting a little irritated that Eoise was ruining her bathtub masterpiece. Here she is covered in a lovely shade of magenta, at least she found one that matched her shirt!
Pinterest is full of great ideas for pretty much anyone & anything. I was thankful to come across such an entertaining and nearly mess-free painting idea. Give it a whirl if you haven't yet....just make sure they keep the water faucet in off position ; )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment