Friday, May 4, 2012

The people on the bus go UP & down!

It was a relaxing Wednesday morning at the Valentine Nest. Eloise & Charlotte were cooking in their kitchen and I was sitting on the floor waiting to be served something yummy.  I guess it was a little too boring calm for a rambunctious two year old who quickly decided it might be fun to jump off the school bus repeatedly for 30 minutes straight.  I was laughing SO hard! She would jump, I would snap away then we would look together & laugh about the photo then do it all over again. 





It was all good fun until a baby & a pit bull got in her way.  You can see in the photo below that Bennett decided to do some stretching right in the flight path while Elo was about to attempt a steep climb. Charlotte looks either a little concerned or is contemplating how to jump over those two "road blocks."
Then Benny Boy did a great big yawn as if to say, I think I may rest here for a moment. Charlotte was seriously annoyed by his behavior. Haha! I can hear her teenage voice saying "Mom, are you seriously going to let him act like that?"
He eventually moved and the fun continued.  Char decided rather than complain about her sissy, involve her in the excitement. She tries to lift her all the time and while carrying her across the floor she says "Mommy, she so heavy!" It's true Charlotte!

And one last look at some awesome hair during a jump...

While she was jumping and crashing to the ground I was wondering where we went from walking behind her making sure she didn't fall to seeing her scale anything in the house or at the park without a flinch. Not sure but she is quite a little monkey now!

No comments:

Post a Comment