![]() |
| April 29th- My heart was happy watching these two snuggling on the back porch. |
![]() |
| April 30th- Enjoyed a favorite book with the girls from my childhood: "Baby Dear" |
![]() |
| May 1st- Life Group dinner on the patio...humoring me with their fake laughter ; ) |
![]() |
| May 2nd- Char practicing her jumps off the bus. |
![]() |
| May 3rd- Eloise checking out the completed invites for the 1st birthday bash. |
![]() |
| May 4th- Put my new purchase to the test. |
![]() |
| May 5th- Putting my other new purchase to the test: Ben Ben working on getting the bone out of his new toy. |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i love these glimpses into your daily life...makes me feel like you don't live several states away :)
ReplyDeleteoh...and am I crazy, or does char look a little like rob in that first pic? I always thought she favored you a bit more....but there is just something abotu that photo!
ReplyDeleteOh, I think she TOTALLY favors him : )
Delete